Associates for Change
Associates for Change(AfC) is a research and consulting firm specializing in social policy analysis and international development. AfC works with a range of clients from around the African and Asian region on issues of education, poverty reduction, public reforms, gender and HIV/AIDS. Its main areas of expertise include:
- Providing research, consulting and advisory services to government and donor agencies using a multi-disciplinary approach;
- Undertaking operational research for programme design;
- Providing policy analysis, social/gender and pro poor policy development;
- Conducting evaluations, strategic planning and participatory training workshops;
- Conducting social assessments/beneficiary assessment and baseline surveys;
- Conducting social and economic analysis for sector wide programming;
- Providing services for organizational and human resource development.
Research on Trained and Untrained teachers in Northern Ghana: What Value Addition does Volunteerism bring in terms of Systemic ...
Complementary Basic Education Programme, Government of Ghana and DFID supported (Feb, 2013 to November 2018)
CHILD RIGHTS AND SOCIAL PROTECTION RESEARCH
The Gender Assessment for Commission on Human Rights and Administrative Justice ...